sábado, 5 de septiembre de 2009

The Vacations: the best time for the young people



Holidays are the favorite time of all children and young people, it is the right time to relax, enjoy and to use the time in play activities. People often go to other places to visit tourist sites, and know new people, to have fun and share some time with them family.

The most incredible vacation I've ever had was in july 2007, I went to La Guajira, Valledupar and Santa Marta in less than one month. In La Guajira, I was in the Cerrejon, in this place there was the biggest camion I've seen, it had the tallest wheels in the world, the tires heigth was like the heigth of a house.

I stayed a few days in a small town, it called Hatonuevo, it was a very quiet town, I liked seeing the sky at night, in the villages are many more stars than in the city.

When I was in Valledupar, I spent some great times with my cousins, I stayed in my aunt house, there was a small pool in the backyard, it is the funniest house I've visited in my life.

I go frecuently to Santa Marta because my dad's family lives there, I go to Santa Marta almost every holiday. I love Santa Marta, its beaches, its people. In this city I have had the best moments of my life, I'm planning to pass the new year there again.

When I was on vacation, I like to rest a lot, but I don't like to lose time. I recommend taking a couse, it can be sports, arts, or even English. The purpose is enjoying the time without wasting it.




1 comentario:

  1. Hi! Your blog is really nice, I like it so much.
    But I think in this phrase you made a mistake: it called Hatonuevo, it was a very quiet town...Because I think the tense of the sentence is in present simple.

    ResponderEliminar