domingo, 2 de agosto de 2009

My best friend: The woman who gave me life





My best friend: The woman who gave me life...




My best friend is my mom. Her name is Amparo. My mom is extremely kind and polite with everybody. She has a great sense of humor, usually she's always smiling.


She is pretty mature and down to earth, when I have problems or just feel sad my mom is always there for me, actually she's very supportive and she is always encouraging me to continue, when it is necesary she gives me excellent advice. I feel that I can tell her anything because she will understand me, my mom is totally reliable.



My mom is really smart, and incredibly spiritual, she has taught me to believe in God and never lose faith. She is like a connection in my familiy, she tries to keep us together because everyone in my family are very diferent.

My mom is always corcerned for everything, I want that she enjoys more life, the little things that life give us. Sometimes I wish she takes time for herself so she wouldn't have so many concerns.


My mom is like my hero I love her so much, and I'm grateful to God for allowing me to have the best mommy in the world.

I've known since I was born, I was nine months in her womb. If someone ask me which was the most important experience that I had with my mom, I would reply that I don't have a specific or a more important experience. Every moment I spend with my mom is so special. When my mom speaks to me I have the oportunity to learn, share and grow as a person.



I pray to God that in the future I can be with her for a long time, I wanna be a outstanding daughter, she feels proud of me.

I wanna make her happy it would be the best way to thank her for everything she does for me.

I know that my mom isn't perfect but I feel so blessed to be her daughter, for me she is the best mom tat God could give me.






7 comentarios:

  1. Excelent work, but I want to comment:In the second paragraph, line four, you write fell. I think that is feel.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. In the fourth paragraph,line two, convict that you wanted write "the little things THAT life give us.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thanks Ricardo, I corrected the mistakes :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Ana..!! I love your composition because I think the same: the mothers are our first best friends in the world!! Well I just want to comment that there is a mistake in the fourth paragraph in the last line because you wrote herselfso and is herself... Ok bye..!!!=D

    ResponderEliminar
  5. HELLO ANA, I'VE NOT TALKED TO YOU YET, BUT I THINK YOU ARE A RELLY INTELLIGENT WOMAN FOR YOUR COMPOSITIONS, ARE AMAZING AND REALLY INTERESTING; OK DON'T WORRY FOR MISSPELLINGS BYE. SEE YOU AT THE COLOMBO THE SATURDAY

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Thanks Stefanie, I correted the mistake, It was a transcription mistake. If someone finds another mistake please notify me!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi Andress! The mistakes aren't properly misspelling, rather they are transcription errors! Thanks for your words! :)

    ResponderEliminar